President, The Muslim Congress
Dr Lukman AbdurRaheem is the Amir (President) of The Muslim Congress. He is an Assistant Professor, American University Yola.
Dr Lukman AbdurRaheem (Raimi) is an amiable academic staff and manager of minds. He loves challenging environment where people are allowed to exhibit traits of creativity, innovation and independence.
Associate Member: Institute of Management Consultants, 2001
Associate Member: Nigerian Institute of Management, 2003
Associate Member: Institute of Entrepreneurship of Nigeria, 2007
Member: International Industrial Relations Association, 2008
Member: Society for Interdisciplinary Research, 2005
Member, Emerald Literati Scholar, 2008
Member, The Muslim Congress, 1994
1. Raimi, L. and Adeleke, I. (2009): A Review and Measurement of Capacity Utilisation in the Nigerian Economy (Published by Emerald Publishing Limited, UK, Vol. 25. No. 4, 2009).
2. Raimi, L. (2008): Faith-based and Business System Models: A policy response to the millennium development goals (MDGS) in Nigeria (Presented at the 3rd International Conference of the Society for Interdisciplinary Research, Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria, Book of Proceedings pp. 24 – 29).
3. Raimi, L. and Mobolaji, H. I. (2008): Imperative of economic integration among Muslim countries: Lessons from European globalization (Published by Emerald Publishing Limited, UK, Vol. 24, Issue 2, PP. 130-144).
4. Raimi, L. and Adeleke, I. (2008): Gender Segregation in Occupation and Policy Implications on Sustainable Development in Nigeria – Case Study of a Federal Agency (Published by Inderscience Publisher, UK, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 79 – 93).
5. Raimi, L. and Adeleke, I. (2007): Relevance of the Millennium Development Goals to Poverty Issue in Nigeria: An historical approach (Accepted for presentation at the 1st Biannual International Conference of the Regional Science Association, Institute of Technology Bandung (ITB) Bandung, Indonesia scheduled Nov- 1-3, 2007).
6. Raimi, L. and Adeleke, I. (2007): Competition, Innovation and Productivity in the Nigerian Telecommunication Industry (Published by International Research and Development Journals, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 47 – 55).
7. Raimi, L. and Ogunjirin, O. D. (2007): Compliance of Nigeria’s Privatisation Processes with Global Best Practices and Millennium Development Goals (Presented at the 2ND Annual Conference of the Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Yaba College of Technology, Lagos, Book of Proceedings pp. 115 – 124).
8. Raimi, L. (2008): Need for strategic planning for sustainable power and energy development in Nigeria (Book of Proceedings at the 3rd International Conference of the Society for Interdisciplinary Research, Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria, pp. 35 – 53).
9. Raimi, L. and Adeleke, I. (2009): Evaluation of Credit Risk Management System (CRMS) in the Nigerian Banking Industry Using a Linear Discriminant Model (Published by The Nigerian Journal of Risk and Insurance, University of Lagos, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 1 – 14.).
10. Raimi, L. and Adeleke, I. (2010): Using Entrepreneurship Development and Corporate Social Responsibility as Strategies for Conflict Resolution in the Niger-Delta region in Nigeria (Accepted for presentation at the 34th Annual SPE International Technical Conference and Exhibition in Tinapa-Calabar, Cross Rivers State, 31st July -7th August, 2010).
1. Public Debt and the Nigerian Economy (B.Sc Project/Long Essay, submitted to the Department of Economics, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, 1997).
2. Competition, Innovation and Productivity in the Nigerian Telecommunication Industry (M.Sc Thesis, submitted to the Department of Economics, University of Lagos, 2006).
3. The challenges of organisational restructuring on human resources management: A study of the banking sector in Nigeria (M.Sc. Thesis, submitted to the Department of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, University of Lagos, 2008).